A new project has been launched in the Business Bay area

A new project has been launched in the Business Bay area

Developer GINCO Properties has launched a new project - a residential tower called VYB, in the popular Business Bay area. The starting price of the apartment is 1.2 million dirhams (327 thousand US dollars). VYB Business Bay offers a range of modern 1–3-bedroom apartments with stunning views of the Dubai Canal and the iconic Burj Khalifa. Thanks to its prime location, residents will have easy access to a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options.

GINCO Properties Managing Director Masood Ghayat said they are very proud to represent VYB in Business Bay. With the project, they aim to create a sophisticated oasis in the vibrant heart of Dubai, where residents can experience luxury, comfort and convenience at an attractive starting price. VYB at Business Bay is not just a development; it is the realization of dreams and aspirations, reflecting GINCO Properties' commitment to creating living experiences that exceed expectations.

Each residence at VYB at Business Bay is a blend of aesthetics and practicality and includes 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. In addition, VYB At Business Bay offers a strategic payment plan designed to ease the path to home ownership. With 40% paid at construction and the remaining 60% at delivery, GINCO Properties ensures a smooth and financially feasible path for both investors and future residents.

The expected completion date of the project is September 2025.

Register Your Interest